2008-12-07

Up up and away....

2008/12/07

I'm at the airport awating my first airlift enroute to SIGGRAPH ASIA in Singapore.

As a precaution, I took the photo on the right of my bag, so if it gets lost, I can show people what it looks like ;)

Smaller updates of my travels and wherabouts will be on Twitter, so follow me there, please.

If I am in Wifi range, I may show up on the FRING thingamabob on the right side.

Also, there may be QiK updates now and then.... stay tuned, same zap time, same zap channel....


/Z

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi master zap.
where can i meet you in singapore before unofficial cgsociety meetup?
I got the tickets now. :) I am coming tomorrow. Want to meet you soo much... :)

Unknown said...

when are you visiting India?
:D

Unknown said...

RR
ที่มีรูปแบบเกมที่ไม่เหมือนใคร ฉากหลังใช้บรรยากาศของบ้านแม่มดในป่าลึกที่มืดมิด เต้มไปด้วยสัตว์สีดำมากมายทั้งนกกา
แมวดำ และค้างคาว ส่วนสัญลักษณจะเกี่ยวข้องกับไอเทมแม่มด เช่น หม้อต้มยาและน้ำยาวิเศษ เป็นต้น ก่อนเล่นช่วงโบนัส
จะมีวงล้อให้สุ่มสัญลักษณ์ 1 อย่างก่อนเริ่มสุ่มเกมฟรี
สล็อต888
สล็อต888